After all, why was Chinese President Jinping imprisoned at home, why did he not travel abroad in 600 days, know the big reason
Chinese President Xi Jinping is in the headlines these days. This time his discussion is not about Taiwan and Hong Kong. It is not even about China's activism in the South China Sea or the Pacific Sea, but the Chinese President is in the headlines about his health. Many types of rumors are going on in social media regarding his health. Many types of speculations are also being made in the media reports. A big reason behind this is that Xi Jinping has not made any foreign tour in 600 days. So the speculation market is hot. Experts consider some other reason for this.
Didn't do any foreign tour in 600 days
According to media reports, Chinese President Xi Jinping, who is active in the international scene, has not visited a single foreign country for the last 600 days. Jinping had earlier visited Myanmar on January 18, 2020. Since then he has not visited any country. It is being said that due to his ill health, he is not going to travel abroad.
Communist rule doesn't matter
- Pro. Harsh V Pant says that there is a Communist Party government in China. There is no elected democratic government. In Communist rule, the President is not accountable to the people. Pro. Pant said that there is no opposition in communist rule, which should ask this question and answer to the government.
- In contrast, in a democratic system, the head of state or government is directly accountable to the people, he said. In this system the opposition directly questions the government. The government is accountable to the legislature of the country. He said that Xi Jinping has not made any visits in 600 days, but no one can question him in China.
- Pro. Pant said that there is a similar arrangement in the military administration as well. There is no opposition there either. The ruler is in no way accountable to the people. In contrast, in a democratic system, the executive and the legislature are directly accountable to the people.
- He said that a few days ago North Korean leader Kim Jong Un also disappeared. At that time the market of speculation was hot. It was said in the media report that Kim's health is not good. There was some misunderstanding due to the activism of Kim's sister at that time. However, later North Korean leader Kim appeared in a very dramatic style.
- He said that media reports can be anything. Could be right too. But this is also a question related to the system. Even because of the communist system, such a situation cannot be considered uncomfortable.
what is media report
Personal meeting closed: According to media reports, recent scenarios indicate that Xi Jinping is not meeting any foreign leader.
Emphasis on telephone talks: No foreign leader has visited China for 600 days. Especially such a foreign leader who has a program to meet Jinping. It is being said that the President of China is talking more over the phone due to health reasons. During this period, he held telephonic talks with 60 heads of state including Russian President Vladimir Putin, German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Virtual Participation in Meetings: This year the Chinese President has participated in dozens of international meetings. However, during this time all their meetings have been virtual. Not only this, he also participated virtually in the meeting of BRICS countries on 9 September.
Meetings postponed without reason: President Jinping has postponed meetings with the US Secretary of State in China, the Prime Minister of Singapore and the Prime Minister of Denmark, without assigning any reason.
Signs of staggering legs: The Chinese President was seen staggering during the guard of honor during Jinping's tour of Italy, Monaco and France in March 2019. During that time he was seen leaning on the handle of the chair while sitting during talks with French President Macron.